Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Sunlight on Closed lids


Yesterday was a lovely sunny day, then I got this gorgeous parcel from Sunlight on closed lids . This really brightened up my day, so I ripped open the box and revealed all the beautiful cards to sell in the shop. I took some pics and thought I would share them with you.

 
I had first found these cards in Edinburgh. There is a great little shop called The Red Door Gallery and I found this card and gave it to Kate as a present since she loves Cuckoo Clocks.

 

 We loved this card so much we wanted to sell the whole range, so we got in contact with another Kate from Sunlight on closed lids and asked if we could sell her cards in Cocoa. Kate was super keen and we also found out she had come to Sheffield for uni and we actually knew most of her uni mates (small world). So here are some pics in the sunlight of Sheffield for you.















All cards available in Cocoa, while stocks last!

No comments:

Post a Comment