Only 12 days till Christmas, so here are my top 12 (in no particular order) Cocoa treats from the shop.
1. Turkish Delight in a beautiful keepsake tin. These have flown off the shelf this year!
2. Montezuma's Chilli & Lime Chocolate Snowballs, for a very zesty Christmas!
3. Amazing stripey straws for your Christmas tipples! Or possibly the start of some Christmas craft?
4. The cutest praline snowmen, too cute to eat?
5. Italian Nougat at it's best. I'm a complete sucker for packaging but it's gorgeous!
6. Rococo's Truffle pig box. (we call this our 'man present')
7. Something I have failed to not eat, Brandy Butter truffles. I must have had about 10 (this week) so good luck buying any yourself!
8. Proper comfort food, Panettone.
9. Nutcracker Christmas decoration, I'm a big fan of the Sugar Plum Fairy.
10. Our own Christmas tea, great for warming you up!
11. Manderin Lemonade, great for Christmas dinner parties.
12. The Cherry on top...Cherries soaked in Kirsh!
Which one will you pick?