Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Day out in London











This was a spontaneous day trip to London with my boyfriend. He had to attend a 3 hour course in Waterloo, I was left with 3 hours to myself....so I attempted to find at least one chocolate shop to explore! There are three Rococo shops in London, I have been to the one on King's road with Kate but today I managed to find their new Belgravia shop.



We have sold Rococo chocolates for 7 years now so I love seeing their shops as they are just so beautiful! The packaging is gorgeous this picture has most of the bars we sell in Cocoa.


Rococo are the company that told us about the Grenada bar, so it was good to see it at home in London as well.



Inside the shop there is a small cafe selling delicious cakes and hot chocolate, I love these blueberry cupcakes!



And downstairs there is a chocolate factory where the chocolates are made and they also run chocolate courses for parties.



And outside there is a beautiful Moroccan garden full of colourful tiles, I love the way it looks like a patchwork rug on the ground. People were drinking their hot chocolate here, I wish Cocoa had a secret garden in the back but in reality it's full of bins!



As I walked out of Rococo I found a Pierre Herme shop full of Macaroons! I love this display.



I thought taking this picture was as close as I was going to get to taking them home.



I walked over to the V&A museum managing to not spend a penny in Belgravia (I was very proud of myself) Here are a few things that took my fancy right at the top of the museum in the Ceramics display.



Teapots!



Some of my favourite tea cups!









Then I took the tube to Islington to see Paul A Young's chocolate shop. He makes great chocolate but also stocks the Duffy bar, which we sell in Cocoa.










I also found this chocolate that is made in Brooklyn by the Mast brothers, they have a great website worth checking out: www.mastbrotherschocolate.com





These look great!




I also like these colourful chocolate slabs.




Kate and I are hoping to go to London in September for a food fair that has a special chocolate section, so hopefully we will find some more shops then!

No comments:

Post a Comment